Proceanic, Ltd. of Houston, TX, carried out a DNV-GL UWILD survey of the Stena FORTH Drillship while located offshore Gulf of Mexico. This inspection was completed using a VideoRay MSS ROV and a VideoRay PRO4 ROV, both fitted with hull cleaning cavitation equipment.
A DNV-GL surveyor was present to witness the inspection. Six (6) thrusters, ten (10) seachests, bilge keels, the moonpool, and the bottom and sides of the hull were inspected. Inspection photos and videos are provided electronically with this report.
- GVI of hull, thrusters, seachests, discharges, and moonpool
- Cleaning of seachests, bilge keel, thruster bolting, and other areas as necessary
- Place and remove through-hull pipe plug for sea valve replacement
- UWILD for 2nd Intermediate Survey
- Vessel Status: On DP, between wells