Ophir Bualuang Field Subsea Survey
Proceanic Engineering Services (Singapore) carried out an inspection of various subsea structures in the Bualuang Field, offshore Gulf of Thailand. This inspection was completed using a VideoRay MSS and PRO4 ROV fitted with various accessories, including a laser scaler for measurement, FMD probe, USBL for positioning, and sonar for navigation.
- Flexible Riser visual inspection
- Survey two 2.5 km-long pipelines
- Spot cleaning and flooded Member Detection (FMD) for Alpha platform
- Subsea visual and location survey of SPC and pipeline terminations
- Anode Close Visual Inspection, measurement