Noble Jim Day
Proceanic, Ltd. Of Houston, TX carried out the completion of an ABS UWILD inspection on the Noble Jim Day semisubmersible while located offshore Gulf of Mexico. This inspection was completed using a VideoRay PRO4 ROV fitted with a water-jet cleaning tool.
Critical hull welds, manholes, access hatches, anchor racks, anodes, and other structure of the starboard pontoon were cleaned and inspected. Inspection photos and videos are provided electronically with this report.
- Mini-ROV cleaning of critical hull welds
- Cleaning of anodes, manway hatches, general side plating, and anchor frame connections
- CVI of critical hull welds
- UWILD for 1st Special Survey
- Vessel status: On DP, drilling