Proceanic, Ltd. Of Houston, TX carried out an underwater inspection on the Magnolia TLP while located offshore Gulf of Mexico. This inspection was completed using a VideoRay PRO4 ROV fitted with various accessories, including a water-jet cleaning tool, cathodic protection probe and a laser scaler for measurement.
Critical pontoon and column gusset plate connections, tendon porch connections, seachests, caissons, anodes, TTMS conduits, draft sensors, export risers and other structure of the columns and pontoons were cleaned and inspected.
- Marine Growth Cleaning and CVI of hull critical weld connections
- GVI of general hull and tendon connections
- GVI of Risers and Tendons to -300 ft
- CP Readings of hull, anodes, tendons, and risers
- Marine Growth Measurement