Proceanic, Ltd. Of Houston, TX carried out the completion of an ABS UWILD inspection on the ENSCO 8505 semisubmersible drilling rig while located offshore Gulf of Mexico. This inspection was completed using a VideoRay PRO4 ROV fitted with a hull crawler attachment and water-jet cleaning tool.
One ABS surveyor was present to witness the inspection. Twelve sea-chests, eight thrusters, leading and trailing edges of the pontoon, and cross ties were inspected.
- Mini-ROV marine growth cleaning of seachests
- Mini-ROV cleaning of critical hull welds
- GVI of hull, thrusters, seachests
- CVI of critical hull welds
- UWILD for 1st Intermediate Survey
- Vessel status: On DP, between wells