Proceanic, Ltd. of Houston, TX carried out the completion of a ballast tank general visual inspection (GVI) on the Transocean Discoverer India drillship while located offshore Gulf of Mexico. This inspection was completed using a VideoRay PRO4 Mini-ROV.
One DNV surveyor was present to witness the inspection. Sixteen ballast tanks were inspected. Water visibility was at least 10 meters in all cases.
- Mini-ROV marine growth cleaning of seachests
- Mini-ROV cleaning of critical hull welds
- GVI of hull, thrusters, seachests
- CVI of critical hull welds
- UWILD for 1st Special Survey
- Vessel Status: On DP, drilling